Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Dating Lessons of the Week 2nd Edition
1. Hand holding on a first date is NOT appropriate. I view hand holding with the same gravity as I do sex, unless I have had too much to drink, in both circumstances.
2. Good on paper men are what I need to date, but not what I am attracted to.
3. Facebook is a major Angelina for anyone who is not publically “in a relationship.” Learn facebook posting etiquette people.
4. Texting v. calling is what categorizes women as booty call v. potential girlfriend.
5. Hot single older men are single for a reason