Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Like a Virgin


So it has been awhile since I have made any substantial posts. Life has been coming at me fast and I have had little time to write anything other than legal pleadings for work. To my credit or discredit, however you want to judge me, my hiatus from blogging has allowed me to go on a multitude of dates. During this time I have come across the good, the bad and the ugly, ultimately giving me new blog material. I had initially said that I would be using this blog as an artistic outlet for my creative mind as well as a forum to share my disgruntlement with the general population and their quirks. Now, it will just be qualms with the opposite sex and general population, at least until I give up. This blog is like a virgin...

(note all names have been changed)